Tuesday, August 12, 2014

When I was little

日本語はこちら←

Hey guys!

I went to my hometown to see my family last month.


I found this picture lol




This was maybe when I was 12 yrs old.

I was dancing classic ballet since I was 5.

I loved dancing.

I loved being on the stage.

I feel so blessed I still dance now.


Love is stronger than anything.

If you love doing something, that's a talent, I think.

Because if you love doing something,

no matter how much you practice,  you still have fun.


People tell me I'm a hardworking person,

but I never felt I was working so hard.

I'm just having fun :)


Do what you love to do!

Good for you and good for others ;)



Here's 1yr old lil Mami lol




Have a great night everyone ☆



Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...