Monday, August 11, 2014

Everything is perfect the way it is

日本語はこちら←

Hi :)


There's nothing you have to do.

Everything is perfect the way it is.

Be free. Be natural.





I've been in magazines, on TV, films, music videos,

got sponsors,  I've won some dance contests,

became partner with some big companies,

opened up for famous artists, 

and many more great things have happened to me.


It's not like I'm special nor I'm luckier than others.

Everybody has the power to make wonderful things happen.


All of them happened when I wasn't thinking at all.

when I didn't try to make things happen.


I just did things naturally not intentionally.


I just did whatever I felt like doing and whatever the natural universal force made me do.




People want money, fame or anything they want, 

or wanna make certain things happen 

because they wanna feel happiness, joy, and comfort.

but actually, you don't need anything to feel happiness, joy, and comfort.

You can just feel it right now no matter what the circumstances are.

They're all within you.

What you're feeling now, how you are now,

that's all that matters.


Let's just be free and have fun and share happiness with great people at my barbecue party ;)






Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...