Saturday, August 23, 2014

Just have fun, be thankful, make miracles happen!

日本語はこちら←

Hi y'all :)

I performed with Da-Dee-Mix♬




Everybody had so much fun :)



At first, there were not many people in front 

but by the time when we played the third song,

so many people came to the front and

started dancing xD




I had a bottle of champagne with me,

it was a part of performance.

Actually what in the glass was ginger ale 

because I can't drink lol



They said "Thank you Mami! you did great!!!"

Yay xD



I'm selfish, I'm lazy, I only do things I like to do,

but people around me are so wonderful and kind,

They are with me, they support me, 

they pay me, they love me.

It's a miracle!!!

Thank God! Thank you everyone♥

I love my life :)




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...