Sunday, August 17, 2014

Happiness is found in doing NOT in possessing

日本語はこちら←

Hi:)

Hope y'all had a great weekend!


I had a rehearsal and a photo shoot with Da-Dee-Mix.







I'll be dancing and doing chorus♬

It was fun :) ♬



They said they got great photos 

and they were glad that they had me in the photos :)




They said my style and image was exactly what they were looking for :)


I'm so happy that I have fun and do something for others at the same time.


Happiness is found in doing

NOT in possessing.




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...