Wednesday, August 20, 2014

They say "Whoever saves one life saves the world"

日本語はこちら←

Hi:)

Sonny B and Hanzo, the rapper from London

asked me to be in their music video

and we had a video shoot today :)





We shot outside and

it was ridiculously hot in Tokyo today

but we still had fun :D

After the shoot,

we went to have late lunch.

The restaurant was very pretty!

I loved the atmosphere :)




We'll shoot different scenes tomorrow ;)



Recently I'm having so much fun :)

Without worrying about tomorrow,

without worrying about other people's business,

I just focus on my life right now,

just appreciate everything I have right now,

just enjoy right now.


They say

"Whoever saves one life saves the world"

The first thing is, make yourself happy.

Before trying to save the whole world,

give love to the one in front of you right now:)



Have a beautiful night☆


Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...