Monday, August 4, 2014

Just do it without thinking, without excuses

日本語はこちら

Hey y'all :) This is Mami Sue☆


I had a film shooting.

They sent me a script, so I memorised my lines.

On the shooting day, 

when I got the spot to meet the director and the other actors in the morning,

we found that the script that I got was a wrong one x(

So I had to memorise my lines in 10minutes 

while we were heading to the shooting location.

and I did it xD

It was like a miracle cuz I had no sleep the night before.


In any situation, it's easy to make excuses not to be able to do things.

But if you just give it a try, if you believe you can do it,

and if you concentrate, you can do it :)

Sometimes, you better do it without thinking!




It was a beautiful day :)

One of the staffs walked with me with a parasol,

I felt like I was a super star lol

The other actors were the ones I did the play "TRANS" with.

It was great working with them again :)




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress/Model
Song Writer/Choreographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...