Sunday, August 10, 2014

Promotional video & photo shoot for "Mishima's Modern Noh Plays"

日本語はこちら←

Hi :)

There was a promotional video shoot and photo shoot 

for the play "Mishima's Modern Noh Plays-Sotobakomachi, Hanjo, the lady Aoi"


I'll play Rokujo in "Aoi"








These are the actors in "Aoi"



You can see the relationships between the characters from the picture, can't you?



They said I was portraying the character well.

I looked pretty creepy and scary lol



I'll let you know when they post the pics and the video ;)




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...