Monday, September 29, 2014

Wow! People already sent me email to reserve the ticket xD

日本語はこちら←


Hey y'all :)


I was really surprised and happy because


on the day I updated the info for the play I got a role in,

somebody already sent me an email to reserve the ticket!!!

 Thank you ♡ We had the first practice the other day.



Mr. Andy Utech

He's the director.

He's worked in famous movies 

such as "Last Samurai""GEISHA" etc...


He's got great ideas for our play :)

I'm so excited xD





These are the actors who got roles in "Lady Aoi"

Rokujo which is the role I'll play

will ×××× Aoi!!! 





These are the dates/times I'll be on

December 19th 7PM

December 20th 4PM

December 21st 1PM


at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.




Adv. ¥3,500



Please read this post for more←


It's gonna be in Japanese tho.

If you're interested, please Email me here






Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...