Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Human Quality - we had a great gig :)

日本語はこちら←

Hi :)

I had a great gig at a bar in Koenji♬


All the musicians were wonderful :D



My friend said it was great!↑




He told me he felt my "human quality" in my singing xD




I believe,

the things I've been through

and

what kind of person I am

comes out in my singing, dancing

and acting.

and every show I do,

I'm happy to share that energy

through my performance:)






If you like live music

please come to FRIDAY in yokohama

on September 9th 7PM

Door ¥3,000

Great 70's 80's SOUL, Funk, R&B




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...