Monday, September 29, 2014

BBQ party went great :) I'm really happy that everybody enjoyed

日本語はこちら←

Hi :)

My barbecue party went great :D





I'm really happy that everybody said 

he/she had a great time :)





 

 


Great food, great music, great people!!!







The food was sooooo good :D





People around me are so wonderful!!!

I feel so blessed♡


 Thank you so much to everyone!!!



No need to put up with anything,

No need to fight against fear,

What we need is just a light with love inside :)



We had fun cruising on a convertible after the party xD




Hope you have a blessed day/night♡


My up coming shows are

Oct.4th, 13th, 21st,

Nov.2nd, 9th






Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


contact us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...