Monday, September 1, 2014

Life is like a game Don't be too serious, Just enjoy!

日本語はこちら←

Hey guys :)


We had a promotional photo shoot for DA-Dee-Mix




I love the picture!!!



These are the pics the stylist took with her phone while we were shooting






I've performed with them a couple of times,

we've got very good feedback from people who saw our shows:)




We have shows on September 13th in Shimokitazawa

 and on the 19th at JZ Brad in Shibuya.

I'll be singing & dancing♪

If you're interested, please contact me




Life is like a game.

Don't be too serious.

Just enjoy! ;)


Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...