Thursday, September 25, 2014

Reading the script and memorising my lines now :)

日本語はこちら←

Hi :)

We're gonna start practicing for Mishima's Modern NOH Play this weekend :)

I'm so excited xD


I'm reading the script and memorising my lines now :)


These are the dates/times I'll be on

December 19th 7PM

December 20th 4PM

December 21st 1PM


at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.




Please read this post for more←


It's gonna be in Japanese tho.

If you're interested, please Email me here




Thank you♡


Hope you have a wonderful night/day :)

Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...