Tuesday, September 23, 2014

One of the best shows I've ever had!!! It was awesome!!!

日本語はこちら←


Hey guys :)




I had a show with DA-Dee-Mix



at JZ Brat Sound of Tokyo 

in CERULEAN TOWER HOTEL




It was one of the best shows I've ever done!!!




Everybody was amazing!!!

I heard people say the show was too good to be just ¥2,800!!!




I did MC, I rapped, I sang, and danced♬



After the show, so many people came to me to say I was great xD

I felt really really happy!!! Thank you♥♥♥




Big YouTube star Hetare B-Boy came to see our show!




The other band and DJs were awesome too!!!




I'll have shows with DA-Dee-Mix again

on Oct.4th, Oct.13th, Oct. 21th, Nov. 2nd...

You should see it at least once!!!




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...