Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The club was fully packed!!! DA-Dee-Mix concert

日本語はこちら←

Hey guys :)




I performed with DA-Dee-Mix♬

The club was fully packed with people and great energy xD



We all had so much fun!!!

It was a great show :D



Everybody said

"Thank you! I'd definitely love to come see your show again!!!"




Shinobu the greatest sax player said

my performance was so cool :) yay xD

He was awesome!!!




All the members are so talented!!!



I'm really happy to perform with them♡

Our next show is at JZ Brat Tokyo in Shibuya

this friday Sep. 19th

There will be our special dance show too ;)

Adv. 2800yen  Door 3500yen




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...