Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Harley-Davidson!!!


Harley-Davidson xD


I used to ride a motorcycle, I don't have one right now, but this time my friend gave me a ride :)

It was so much fun and I felt so good feeling the speed and the wind.


Then we went to eat sushi :)


I love my life!!!

I'm so glad I was born!!!

I feel so happy that I'm alive!!!

I feel so grateful and thankful♥︎


I hope you have a beautiful day/night too;)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have show on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

Open at 7PM
Start at 7:30PM

Adv. ¥2,500 








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...