Thursday, April 30, 2015

Amazing trip to Aizu-Wakamatsu


I went to Aizu-Wakamatsu in Fukushima to see my friend Kayo I respect as an actress and as a wonderful lady.


Tsuruga Castle


It's beautiful ain't it!?


We climbed to the top floor of the castle.



felt so damn gooooood!!!!!




Aizu is a very historical place.


Inawashiro Lake☆


She took me to eat great food that we can only eat in Aizu.


The way she treated me was amazing!!!

It was a great trip!

I'm so glad I went there.

I love her so much❤️

Aizu is a beautiful city.


I hope your day is filled with peace and love❤️


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have show on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

Open at 7PM
Start at 7:30PM

Adv. ¥2,500 








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...