Sunday, April 19, 2015

All we have to do is feel good and be happy right now



I went to help this amazing lady, Rie Saito. 

She is deaf but she became the most popular lady in Ginza club/bar scene, and she's also an author of one of the most selling book.

Now, she's a candidate for a ward assembly member in Tokyo North ward.


She's so beautiful inside and outside.

I know she can run the city and make it better with her perspective as a handicapped person, as a woman and as a mother. 

I hope she wins! 

I believe she can!



Selfie while I was taking a break☆


All we have to do is feel good and be happy right now.

Unless you make yourself happy, you can't make others happy.

Unless you respect yourself, you can't respect others. 

Unless you love yourself, you can't love others.

I am you. You are me. 

All are one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have show on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...