Saturday, May 2, 2015

Always focus on gratitude and happiness. All that matter is your state of being.


I love the beautiful weather we've been having everyday recently :)

It makes me feel so good and happy!


Yesterday, I went to a park and read the script and memorized my lines :)

The trees and comforting breeze gave me good vibes.


No matter how busy I am, I make time to meditate.

I think it's really important.

All that matter is your state of being.


Today, I got up early to practice the songs we're gonna do at the show tonight, and I'm about to leave for a very early soundcheck.

Then we'll have a show in  the evening, after the show I'll have an audition.

Super busy but I feel so good, happy and alive!!!


Always focus on gratitude and happiness.

Everybody can do it.

It's all up to you!


Hope you're living this moment happily.

Love❤️


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have show on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

Open at 7PM
Start at 7:30PM

Adv. ¥2,500 








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...