Tuesday, April 7, 2015

All the messages and comments from the people who saw our show made me smile, made me cry...



We've done all the shows so well :)


I'd like to thank the two amazing actors who made it happen with me!

I was so lucky and happy to work with great actors like them!!!


And I'd like to give big thanks to all my fans, friends and my family who supported me❤️ 


I love you so much and I feel so blessed to have y'all in my life!!!


All the messages and comments from the people who saw our show made me smile, made me cry because I was so damn HAPPY!!!


I remember the days nobody knew me. 

I remember the days nobody came to see my show.

But now I got so many people supporting me, and they say they wanna see me perform more.

My goal is above high, but I feel like I can get there with you. 















《After Party》


I was kind of depressed again after the shows because of the sad/mad emotions I put in performance, but the after party was so much fun, I laughed so hard, and I felt so fine  xD

Laugh a lot! It's good for your health ;)


Hope your day/ night is filled with smiles and happiness❤️





Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...