Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I got my short hair back!


The stylist UTA is my friend since when I lived in NY.

She's so good and sweet❤️


My hair was long!!!


This is the last picture I took with long hair.

Before getting a haircut, we had great lunch :)

I'm a vegetarian, so we went to a vegetarian restaurant


Food was great, the waitresses were kind, and I loved the atmosphere.

It felt so good to eat on the terrace on a beautiful day like today.


Hope you have a wonderful day filled with happiness!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have show on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

Open at 7PM
Start at 7:30PM

Adv. ¥2,500 








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...