Thursday, January 1, 2015

I’m in the news paper ”Our Guidebook Japan”


Hope you're enjoying your new year:)

I've had over 2 lbs of Mochi with powder of Soybeans+Blackbeans+Sesame seeds xD LOL

It's so damn good!!!


I have a great news!!!




You can get it at Narita Airport International Arrival gate.


Or you can check it out online here →http://dearshilpa.com/video/mami-sue/


I'm really happy about the article they wrote about me!!!

Thank you so much ♥♥♥


p.s.

What you're feeling right now is very important.

Your feelings affect your thoughts.

And your thoughts become your words.

And what you think and what you say make your destiny.

So, if you can choose which feelings you focus on, you can choose your ideal destiny.


Without anything special, I feel so good just because I live here now:)



Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...