Friday, January 2, 2015

I looked pretty creepy lol You can see more pics of the play


I got more pics of the theater show!

Yuka Kimura who played Aoi.

She's not only an actress, also a singer/song writer♪

She's so beautiful and innocent ♥︎


I didn't know how it looked while I was doing it but now I see...
I looked pretty creepy lol



Makoto

She was in team B, and I saw their show on the last day.

Her performance moved me!

She has lived in overseas, and even graduated a university in the states.

She's smart and talented!

Hiroaki Kano https://www.facebook.com/hiroakikano.official

and 


They got skills and experience!!!


Kumi Yuuki

I was so proud to be able to be on the same stage with the veteran actress like her.

She was so kind in the backroom and we had a great time :)

This is a card the artist Chiki wrote to me after the show♡

Thank you♥︎

I put it on the wall in my room, every time I see it, I get positive power :)


I was so glad to work with wonderful and talented people!!!



My next theater shows will be from April 1st to April 5th


I hope it gives you a chance to think about what life is.

I'll let you know when I get more info ;)




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...