Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Count every little blessing you have



I was tired but felt so good after I had a long day, shooting and practice for the next play "Ces't La Vie".


When I got home, my cat greeted me at the door :)

When I was little, I got a puppy but he died in a week and I was so sad.

Now, I feel so grateful for that my cat is healthy and she's with me.

And I feel so grateful for that I have a place to live, I can turn on the light at night.

When I wake up in the morning, I can boil some water to make a cup of coffee.

I feel so blessed when I drink the coffee while I'm feeling the sunlight by the window.

In my life, I've lived in a vacant house with no light, no hot water, a lot of mice. 

Nothing can be taken for granted. 

Count every little blessing you have, and your happy feelings will bring bigger joy to your life. 

 Hope your day is filled with smiles.




He said he doesn't understand the language 
but he was still moved↓







Off course, it's way better when you see it live!

My next theater shows will be from April 1st to April 5th 

 at KEYNOTE THEATER 

 I hope it gives you a chance to think about what life is. 

 I'll let you know when I get more info ;)

 Mami Sue 
Singer/Dancer/Actress 
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...