Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wishing you and your family a very happy new year 2015



Photo by Mance Thompson


May 2015 bring you all the greatest things to you and your family!!!


I'd like to keep enjoying "Give and Give and Give" game in my life!

I love every moment 100%



The end of 2014, so many people came to see the play to support me.


I couldn't take pics with everyone who came,

but I'm posting the ones I have.


I felt blessed♥


I felt loved♥




All the people around me are wonderful people!!!





I love them♥




I love you♥



May your new year be filled with love and happiness♥





My next theater shows will be from April 1st to April 5th


I hope it gives you a chance to think about what life is.

I'll let you know when I get more info ;)







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...