Saturday, January 10, 2015

I feel blessed to have supporters like her and like YOU! Thank you♥


I said goodbye to Rokujo the role I got for the last play, and don't you think I look younger? lol


My sweet home girl Reina♥


We had a great Mexican lunch :)

She always support me, and she always gives me great vibes!!!

I love her so much♥She's full of LOVE♥


She said I look shining when I talk about acting :)

I feel really blessed to have supporters like her, and like you!

Thank you♡



Quick peek of Mishima's Noh Play





My next theater shows will be from April 1st to April 5th


I hope it gives you a chance to think about what life is.

I'll let you know when I get more info ;)




Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...