Sunday, January 18, 2015

I've been on stage since 3, that's where I feel so alive!!!


We had a great show at a big party at Gajoen in Meguro.



Audience on the left side, Say Cheese!

Audience on the right side!

Audience in the center!

I danced with Simmy and Michael☆
BOOM SQUAD!!!



She wrote that our performance was amazing↑


It says our performance really heated up the audience↓


The first time I got on a stage was when I was 3.

Since then, I've been on stages or in front of cameras for such a long time.

People only see the fun part of it, but sometimes I had to sacrifice some things, sometimes I cried, sometimes the path was rough.

But when I make the audience smile and happy, or excited and scream, I feel so good!!! 

I feel alive, and I can truly thank God for my life from bottom of my heart. 

I've never regretted all the choices I made in my life.



Makeup and hairstyle I did for the show


Outfit was BOOM SQUAD T shirt :)
Thank you Simmy for getting the T shirts!

Who's the weird guy behind me? LOL


The action performers group called Team Tadota was amazing!!!


They did other amazing performances like ninja show, but i forgot to take pics cuz i was so amazed by their performance.




Hope your day is filled with a lot of smiles and love♥





Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...