Tuesday, January 6, 2015

SUPER LUCKY every year, everyday!!!


O-mikuji told me I'm SUPER LUCKY this year :D


It says if I have a strong will and work hard, I'll have a big success :)


Actually, I also got Daikichi last year!


I also got Daikichi the year before, and the year before, and the year before...!!!


I didn't ask for anything.

I just said "Thank you very much!!!" to God, because I trust him, and I know he always gives me the best things and the most wonderful experience.

I don't need to ask him for anything persistently.


I'm so excited to see what kind of miracle he's gonna give me this year xD



Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...