Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I was dead after the practice lol

日本語はこちら←


Hey guys :)

1 month before Mishima's Noh play!


I can feel Yasuko Rokujo lives inside of me now

and me & her connection is getting stronger and stronger.


The other actress who was watching my practice sent me this message

She said my acting was really good and it moved her heart

I'm so happy! :D


Yasuko's living ghost is bad and evil.

but I don't wanna make her just an evil ghost.

I know she was hurt so much.


Can you imagine how much sorrow and despair she kept inside

until she goes to kill her ex and his wife unconsciously...? 

she doesn't even know she went to kill them.



Well, wearing Kimono makes me really tired

plus,

getting extremely angry and have a grudge against someone is exhausting!!!

I was like a dead body after the practice the other day lol




I forgot to take my picture...I was too tired lol


They posted a promotional video ;)

Check it out






Mishima's Modern Noh Play




These are the dates/times I'll be on



December 19th 7PM


December 20th 4PM


December 21st 1PM



at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.





Adv. ¥3,500





Please read this post for more ←





It's gonna be in Japanese tho.


If you're interested, please Email me here












Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...