Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Do you know which wins? "Shark vs Octopus"

日本語はこちら←

Hey guys :)


We had a theater practice in the pretty Japanese traditional room


Assistant director Noy instructed us.



His direction,instruction and training was very helpful :) 



At first, when I read the script, it was very dark, scary and sad, but now I enjoy it more as if I'm a monster lol



Director Andy used "Shark vs Octopus" as a metaphor for us to get the idea of "Rokujo vs Hikaru"


Have you seen the battle??


It's like this↓  SHOKING!!!





Which do you think will win??


Rokujo or Hikaru?


If you wanna know the answer, come to the theater ;)





Mishima's Modern Noh Play




These are the dates/times I'll be on



December 19th 7PM


December 20th 4PM


December 21st 1PM



at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.





Adv. ¥3,500





Please read this post for more ←





It's gonna be in Japanese tho.


If you're interested, please Email me here












Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...