Thursday, November 27, 2014

You only have "NOW" once!

日本語はこちら←

Hey y'all :)


I had a great show with DA-Dee-MiX


We all had a lot of fun :)

 


Trombonist Mio


Such a beautiful girl♡


Another show at Under Bar after the show


It was a long day but a great day!


I'm so grateful that I can do music with great people

and we have great supporters!


You only have "NOW" once!

Focus on what's in front of you

enjoy it 100%

Only YOUR perspective can change the appearance of the circumstances.





From now, for about a month, I'm gonna focus on my acting!

If you're interested in seeing my evil&sexy acting...

See you at Theater Zamuza!




Mr. Avery L. Richardson who came to see our show took beautiful pics and sent them to me :)














Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...