Sunday, November 16, 2014

Oppressed desires and feelings in the subconsciousness

日本語はこちら←

Hi :)

Almost one month before Mishima's Modern Noh Play.

I've been practicing and researching Mishima, thinking of Rokujyo's character and her ghost's character.



This girl Mai, next to me in the pic, will play the nurse.

She's a great actress!!!

Her acting is really interesting to watch:)




This story has a strong relation with Sigmund Freud's Psychoanalysis.

I researched his theory and studied

Eros=Life-producing drive

Thanatos=Death Drive

Libido=Sex Drive


Oppressed desires and feelings in the subconsciousness...

It's very deep and interesting!

The story reflects Mishima's life, and Mishima himself.


The oppressed feelings, desires and fear because of your parents or because of the society affects you unconsciously.

Yea, the scary part is you don't even know it.

And that's exactly the role I'll play.







Thank you so much for reserving the tickets♥

I'm so happy that y'all are looking forward to it :)



Mishima's Modern Noh Play




These are the dates/times I'll be on



December 19th 7PM


December 20th 4PM


December 21st 1PM



at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.





Adv. ¥3,500





Please read this post for more ←





It's gonna be in Japanese tho.


If you're interested, please Email me here












Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...