Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I'm sure you’ll have a great time!

日本語はこちら←

Hey y'all :)


We enjoyed performing at a dance event "SAND BOX" at UNDER DEER LOUNGE in Shibuya♬



It was the bassist Prits' birthday☆

Happy birthday Prits!!!


We have another show at UNDER DEER LOUNGE tomorrow again!!!

It's gonna be our own event!




There will also be me & this girl ↑ 's dance show.

I'm sure you'll have a great time;)

You shouldn't miss this!!!







START 6:30PM
Adv. ¥2,000 + 1 Drink


Let's have a blast :)








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...