Saturday, November 29, 2014

Fear and worry is not a bad thing. It's just a sign.

日本語はこちら←



Hey guys :)



I'm getting better and faster at putting on Kimono by myself :)

I'm learning how to behave like a "Japanese lady" lol


I bought a new red lipstick that doesn't stick to the other actor :)



Whether you know it or not, your feelings and thoughts have so much power!

I've been feeling sadness and extreme anger every time I practice, I had a weird dream the other night...lol

Now I make more time to relax, listen to the music that leads my brain to generate θ wave and α wave, feel peace and love to maintain myself.


The answer is always deep inside of you.


Fear and worry is not a bad thing. It's just a sign.
When you realise it, you just  have to think of how you can do to prevent what you don't want from happening, then do so.
When you say "thank you for letting me know" to the fear, it will disappear :)



Everybody is working hard and it's getting better and better!

3 more weeks!

We'll do the best one!!!







Mishima's Modern Noh Play




These are the dates/times I'll be on



December 19th 7PM


December 20th 4PM


December 21st 1PM



at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.





Adv. ¥3,500





Please read this post for more ←



It's gonna be in Japanese tho.


If you're interested, please Email me here












Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...