Sunday, May 3, 2015

Always listen to your heart, follow your heart.



I had so much fun performing with DA-Dee-MiX


Everybody was great as usual :)



Life is only one time.

Right now is only one time.

Live this moment fully.

Don't do thing that your heart doesn't want.

Always listen to your heart, follow your heart.

I feel so blessed and I feel thankful that I live my life the way I do!!!

I hope you have a beautiful day with love and passion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have show on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa with DA-Dee-MiX

Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

Open at 7PM
Start at 7:30PM

Adv. ¥2,500 








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...