Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I can feel their passion for music


We've been working hard in the studio practicing for our show on this Friday the 15th.


I got a lot of tasks, dancing, singing, MC, vocoder...


Here's a quick peek of our show↓


I can feel their passion for the music from the way they work on the practice.


I'm looking forward to seeing you at rpm on the 15th ;)

Hope you have a blessed day with a lot of smiles and love.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have show on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa with DA-Dee-MiX



Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

Open at 7PM
Start at 7:30PM

Adv. ¥2,500 








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...