Friday, May 8, 2015

Be thankful for what you got. Smile and be happy ;)


Hey y'all ☆


I had fun performing with DA-Dee-MiX as usual xD ♬


They were all off the chain!!!


After the show, a lady came up to me and said "You were so cool! I couldn't take my eyes off of you!!! Can I take a picture with you?"



I was really happy~ :D ❤️


I had frozen kiwi lassi after performing.

It was so damn GOOOOODDDD!!!


I loved the atmosphere of the club❤️


And I really enjoyed the other band's show♬


I felt so lucky that I was there!

They were amazing!!!


Ohhhhh I love my life!!! Thank God❤️


They said the food they served was great too!


Be thankful for what you got.

Smile and be happy ;)


Love❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have show on May 15th at rpm in Shimokitazawa with DA-Dee-MiX



Their show is always so much fun!!!

I can't explain it in words. You gotta come out to feel it ;)

Open at 7PM
Start at 7:30PM

Adv. ¥2,500 








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...