Friday, June 3, 2016

Smile and be grateful❤️Always! Thank you for your love❤️


Hi This is Mami Sue :)


I had a cafe party with beautiful wonderful people☆


I cooked for everyone and I sang♬


I prepared for the party, cooked for 40 people, and sang live.

That was sooooo hard, but I was really happy that people enjoyed it :)





Thank you so much for the sweet messages❤️

They made me feel so happy and blessed :D


Thank you to hiroyo(keyboard/vocal) for the beautiful music♬

Happy birthday to Haruka❤️








I'm feeling so grateful for all the great comments from people who were there :)

Thank you❤️ Thank you❤️ Thank you❤️❤️❤️
























I feel so blessed to have wonderful people in my life!!!

Thank you so much for your love and support❤️

I love y'all soooooooo MUCH!!!

I can't even say how much I thank you and how much I love you enough in words!!!

Thanks for everything❤️❤️❤️



Even when it's hard, if you keep a smile on your face, 

and be grateful, 

with people's love, 

everything will turn out to be awesome :)



I hope your day is full of love and gratitude❤️


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at the same cafe again!

Next shows are...

"The Duck's Variations" written by David Mamet

directed by Andy Utech


Please read more about this project here←



Friday July 1st at 7PM

Saturday July 2nd 1PM and 7PM

Sunday July 3rd 1PM

¥2,000 + one order

at Tai cafe




If you wanna come see the show, please reserve your seats ASAP←




Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...