Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What enriches your heart, your life. Worth more than money!



Hi y'all! This is Mami Sue ;)

I'll play a role in a play again :D

"The Duck's Variations" written by David Mamet



will be directed by Andy Utech.


I worked with him when we did Yukio Mishima's Modern Noh Play.

He's worked in many hollywood movies, such as Badman Begins, Last Samurai, SAYURI, 47Ronin, etc... and coached many famous actors.

I'm so happy to work with him again!


Art enriches your heart, your life.

I'll do my best, put all my heart and soul into acting, because I always love hearing the audience say "It was worth more than what I paid!" "I wanna come see your show again!" "Thank you❤️"

That's one of the happiest moments in my life:)




Please read more about this project here←



Friday July 1st at 7PM

Saturday July 2nd 1PM and 7PM

Sunday July 3rd 1PM

¥2,000 + one order

at Tai cafe



If you wanna come see the show, please reserve your seats ASAP←




Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...