Sunday, June 26, 2016

My First Butt Hole Experience x( LOL

日本語はこちら←

Hi :D This is Mami Sue.



I had my first butt hole experience in my life.

They put a colonoscopy camera from my butt hole into my bowel.

The result was...No problem at all.

I also took a blood test, nothing was wrong.

I have no idea why I was sick, we couldn't find out why, but I'm alright :)

Maybe it was just a cleansing.

My body released all the negative energy, I guess.

The message I got from my body was "Let go!  Release!"

When you're sick or when you have some pain, it's a message from your body.

Mind and body are related.


I don't have time to be sick.

The shows will start on Friday this week!


And it's my birthday xD

A lot of people say the older you get, the faster time passes, but for me I feel time passes slower than before.

My dream when I was little was to be a witch, seriously! lol

I'm so glad that I was born.

I'm so blessed that I'm alive.

I'm surrounded by the amazing people who I love❤️

I can eat everyday.

I have a safe place to sleep with my dear cat every night.



I'm very happy.

I love my life.

Thank you❤️


I'm feeling so grateful.


Hope you enjoy your lovely day full of love and light☆

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next shows are...

Act in Eigo "The Duck's Variations" written by David Mamet

directed by Andy Utech


Please read more about this project here←



Friday July 1st at 7PM

Saturday July 2nd 1PM and 7PM

Sunday July 3rd 1PM

¥2,000 + one order

at Tai cafe




If you wanna come see the show, please reserve your seats ASAP←




Mami Sue
Actress/Singer/Dancer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...