Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Shocking background story about "ZAKO Restaurant"

日本語はこちら←

My schedule has been crazy recently.

Movie shoot→Theater Rehearsal→Dance Rehearsal→Audition→Band Rehearsal→Theater Rehearsal→Show→Movie Shoot...it goes on

but I love what I do, so I'm happy :)

Thank God for giving me so many jobs that I enjoy so much!



I've been so busy that I haven't written much about the play "ZAKO Restaurant"

Today, I'll tell you more about it ;)



The director/author of the story is Mr. Takabatake, who was a big producer in Japanese film scene.

Actually, "ZAKO restaurant" was gonna be a movie.

It's a story about a restaurant in Fukushima.

He even held a press conference to announce that he'll make the movie, and they even started filming some scenes but...

311Earthquake occurred.

and the filming location was completely devastated by Tsunami.

He had to give up on making the movie.

But after three years, he decided to make it a play.

Now, finally, in this month, July 2015, we'll present the play at a theater in Tokyo :)




Play "ZAKO Restaurant" 

2015 July 24 Fri. 6:30PM
2015 July 25 Sat. 2PM, 6PM
2015 July 26 Sun. 1PM, 4:30PM





Ticket ¥3,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...