Sunday, July 5, 2015

BATTLEFIELD JOURNALIST Mr. Rei Shiva


We've done "SADAKO's Paper Cranes ~connect the world~" movie shooting in Hiroshima.


Mr. Rei Shiva, he played a man named Shinji, who is a battlefield journalist in the movie.

And he IS REALLY a BATTLEFIELD JOURNALIST!!!


It was a very precious experience for me to meet a real journalist who reports what is really going on in the battlefields.

I respect his courage and hard work to let people know the truth to make better world.


After the shooting, we had dinner together.


Organic Vegetarian Food :) Yes!!!!!

I'm a vegetarian, so I was happy they picked a vegetarian restaurant Cafe SAEKI

Their food was really good☆


And, they surprised me with a birthday cake❤️


Thank you❤️

It was such a big pleasure for me to be a part of the great project, and that was a wonderful gift to me for my birthday :)


"Sadako's Paper Cranes~connect the world~" Crowdfunding←Please Support


Hope you have a beautiful day filled with love❤️
------------------------------------------------------------------



Next Theater Show

Play "ZAKO Restaurant" 

2015 July 24 Fri. 6:30PM
2015 July 25 Sat. 2PM, 6PM
2015 July 26 Sun. 1PM, 4:30PM





Ticket ¥3,800










Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...