Monday, July 13, 2015

Very nice Shisha cafe/Hookah bar in Hiroshima


When I was in Horishima a few weeks ago, makeup artist Chico, who I met when I lived in NY, was in Hiroshima as well, took me to a nice Hookah cafe.


I loved the atmosphere♥︎

We enjoyed Tropical Fruits flavored Shisha.

They served nice chai latte :)


The place is called Kagrass Cafe.

It's right by the river, very nice location!


I had a wonderful time in Hiroshima.

The movie shoot was fun and I also enjoyed my private time.

I feel so blessed :)

Hope you have a beautiful day/night with lots of fun and joy.



"Sadako's Paper Cranes~connect the world~" Crowdfunding←Please Support


Hope you have a happy day filled with tons of love and blessings❤️
------------------------------------------------------------------



Next Theater Show

Play "ZAKO Restaurant" 

2015 July 24 Fri. 6:30PM
2015 July 25 Sat. 2PM, 6PM
2015 July 26 Sun. 1PM, 4:30PM





Ticket ¥3,800











Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...