Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Thank you for birthday wishes♥︎ I feel so blessed, grateful and happy!!!


Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes❤️


I feel so blessed that I was born.

I'm so glad that I'm alive.

I'm so grateful for the life I have now, really appreciate all the people in my life.

Thank you the earth.

Thank you Universe.

I'm so happy :)


I'm on my way to Hiroshima for a movie shoot today.

On Shinkansen, Nozomi Super Express☆


Hope you have a very happy day filled with smiles and love❤️


There will be "Sadako's cranes" Pre-Screening Party on July 2nd.

I'll be in Hiroshima for the movie shooting, so I'll attend the party too.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there :)



Thursday July 2nd 2015 @cafe SAEKI



Start 7PM
Charge ¥1,000 +1 order

  ------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Theater Show

Play "ZAKO Restaurant" 


2015 July 24 Fri. 6:30PM
2015 July 25 Sat. 2PM, 6PM
2015 July 26 Sun. 1PM, 4:30PM





Ticket ¥3,800








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

contact us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...