Thursday, March 26, 2015

To be honest with you...

日本語はこちら←

1 week before we start the shows :)



I really appreciate your consideration and bring me sweets and flowers when you come see my shows, but to be honest, it's too much to eat them all in the backroom, and it's so hard to take them all home when I already have so much stuff to carry, like outfits and other stuff we used for the show especially when I'm exhausted after days of performance.

and I feel so sorry for the flowers that just die without being put in a vase...

I'm just happy that you come see my performance and support me.

So you don't need to bring me sweets and flowers ;)

If you still wanna bring me something, cash would be appreciated LOL jk


Btw, I posted a video of our acting practice.

Just a quick peek!



Although it's a very heavy story and mentally stressful for us actors but we've been working hard because we wanna give the audience as much as we can!



Thank you so much for your support❤️

Hope you have a very beautiful day/night☆

---------------------------------------------------
Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...