Monday, March 23, 2015

Let go of fears and follow your heart


We had a dress rehearsal with all the cast teams together :)


I'm always eating something lol

I brought some strawberries :D ↑


Finger↑LOL

It was great seeing the other team's casts :)

About a week left till we start the shows!

I'm so excited xD

P.S.
What your heart feels is always right. Don't think, let go of fears and follow your heart ;)

Hope you have a beautiful day/night!


---------------------------------------------------
Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM

Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

2 comments:

  1. Mami!!!!!! <3

    Chica, I love your positive messages, and thank you for inspiring me to follow my dreams through seeing you follow yours.

    Kisses from Chicago.

    ~ Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you too❤️
      Sending lots of love your way💕
      Hope you have a blessed day!

      Delete

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...