Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Every state, every moment is precious



The first day of the shows!


My first performance will be tmrw.

I'd like to say thank you so much from bottom of my heart to all of you who reserved the tickets, who sent me message to support me.

I feel I can do more than my best because of you!

Hope your day is filled with happiness❤️


P.S.
All things are transitory.

That's why every second, every moment, every state, every situation is precious and worthy.

---------------------------------------------------
Next Play "C'est la vie---That's life"

Thursday April 2nd at 7PM
Saturday April 4th at 6PM
Sunday April 5th at 12PM


Adv. ¥2,800







Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...