Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Your mind and heart can change the world


Hey y'all :)


I performed with DA-Dee-Mix 

at Urban Jazz Paradise last night♬


I always have so much fun performing with them

and last night was great like always!!!



The other band "THE SHOCKING" was really good too!!!


I was impressed because

not only they were good, they know how to entertain people!!!



and I loved what the producer of the event said after the show

"Your mind and heart can change the world"



Live at the moment fully and have fun!




Next Show will be

Nov. 16th and Nov. 21st at Shibuya UNDER DEER LOUNGE





another Upcoming show

Nov.9th JH STREET BAND Show

at Yokohama FRIDAY




Have a wonderful night☆



Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...