Monday, October 6, 2014

Great show! People said they wanted to hear more :)

日本語はこちら←

Hey y'all :)


I had a great show with DA-Dee-Mix again :)


People said they had fun and

they wish the show had been longer

cuz they wanted to hear more!↓


Yay xD



in the backstage

Drummer Atsushi☆





Sax Player TJ☆


They are really awesome!!!



I was really happy when I received the message from DA-Dee-Mix

"Thank you so much for your nice performance!" ↓


I'll be performing with DA-Dee-Mix  again

on Oct. 21st at MANDALA in Aoyama
7:30PM
¥3,300 + 1Drink

Nov. 16th and Nov. 21st at Shibuya UNDER DEER LOUNGE




My other up coming shows are

Oct. 11th saturday at my dance partner Simone's birthday bash

at memory Dart Bar Now Fun Times


¥2,500 including food and 1Drink ;)


and Nov.9th JH STREET BAND Show

at Yokohama FRIDAY





Hope you have a very happy week!!!

Smile and be happy

All the great things are on your way :)



Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...