Thursday, October 16, 2014

great linking up with people through dancing!


Hey y'all :)

I performed at my bestie / dance parter Simon's birthday bash♬



A lot of people came to celebrate her birthday☆

She looked like a princess♡


Erika is a great dancer with great energy too!


It's great that I can link up with great people through dancing :)





Change your perspective

You can change the world.



Hope you have a very happy day!



My up coming shows

7:30PM
¥3,300 + 1Drink



Nov. 16th and Nov. 21st at Shibuya UNDER DEER LOUNGE



Nov.9th JH STREET BAND Show

at Yokohama FRIDAY








Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...