Thursday, October 16, 2014

Beauty and poison. Light and darkness. Beautiful art exhibit

日本語はこちら←

Hi :)



I went to the great artist Chiki's exhibit :)



I've seen the pics of her paintings on Facebook

but they look so much more beautiful when I actually see them xD  



I'm in love with her paintings!!!




This is my favorite!


I thought of Rokujo, the character I'll play at the theater in December.

Poison behind the beauty.

Where there is much light, the shadow is deep.




I was great seeing my lovely friend Sasa too♡




Chiki's exhibit will be until Oct. 18th

at Gallery ohhh!!! in Nakameguro


I definitely recommend you to go!



Mishima's Modern Noh Play











These are the dates/times I'll be on

December 19th 7PM

December 20th 4PM

December 21st 1PM


at THEATRE SAMSA in Asagaya.



Adv. ¥3,500



Please read this post for more ←


It's gonna be in Japanese tho.

If you're interested, please Email me here






Mami Sue
Singer/Dancer/Actress
/Song Writer/Choreographer/Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Acting WorkShop × Tacos Party × Film MIDORI HOUSE Trailer

日本語はこちら← Hey guys :) This is Mami Sue☆ Film "MIDORI HOUSE" --- I've wrote about it in my previous blog post The movie&...